Fab Food - Farm to Fork at Apple Time
Once a mainstay of Tasmania, apples and cider are experiencing a great resurgence- the quality is superb, with many historic varieties. Bespoke enhances that story...taking you to private properties owned by prime producers who share this special part of the world, in apple-fruiting or blossom time.. Set amidst fertile valleys, and spectacular coastal scenery.
Choose some of the following exclusive small scale experiences :
- Wander amidst heritage apple trees, biting into crisp colourful fruit - or apple blossum in season.
- Taste artisan cider/perry made from prized heritage variety straight from the orchard
- Learn how some of the best smoked salmon/trout in the world is made using organic apple wood chips from the orchard outside the “smokery’s” doors. Pheasant add to the colour...
- Taste award-winning pinots perched above stunning sea-views, and another special wine-maker..
- Wander amongst the world's best saffron - yes right here in Tassie... it has remarkable health benefits too
- Visit outstanding craftmen using Tasmania's specialty timbers in beautiful imaginative ways
- Lunch seated over sparkling coastal waters with views of neighbouring islands in a renowned seaside restaurant
- Nibble sheep’s cheese to find out why it is so good for you, as well as being delicious, and finish off with a terrific whey liqueur and vodka amidst beautiful gum-treed rural location
- Some addictive hand-made chocolate is on offer too, leading to fabulous creations for parties/events.
$875 per person for 2 people - $525 per person for 4 people
For full-day, entry fees/expert speakers/ picnic lunch/wine. Less for larger private groups.