Fab Food - Farm to Fork at Apple Time
Once a mainstay of Tasmania, apples and cider are experiencing a great resurgence- the quality is superb, with many historic varieties. Bespoke enhances that story...taking you to private properties owned by prime producers who share this special part of the world, in apple-fruiting or blossom time.. Set amidst fertile valleys, and spectacular coastal scenery.
Choose some of the following:
- Wander amidst heritage apple trees, biting into crisp colourful fruit - or apple blossum in season.
- Taste artisan cider/perry made from prized heritage variety straight from the orchard
- Learn how some of the best smoked salmon/trout in the world is made using organic apple wood chips from the orchard outside the “smokery’s” doors. Pheasant add to the colour...
- Taste award-winning pinots perched above stunning sea-views, and another special wine-maker..
- Wander amongst the world's best saffron - yes right here in Tassie... it has remarkable health benefits too
- Visit outstanding craftmen using Tasmania's specialty timbers in beautiful imaginative ways
- Lunch seated over sparkling coastal waters with views of neighbouring islands in a renowned seaside restaurant
- Nibble sheep’s cheese to find out why it is so good for you, as well as being delicious, and finish off with a terrific whey liqueur and vodka amidst beautiful gum-treed rural location
- Some addictive hand-made chocolate is on offer too, leading to fabulous creations for parties/events.
$645 per person (2 people) - $565 per person (4 people). Less for larger groups.
All entry fees and light refreshments included. However lunch of your choice at excellent restaurant NOT included in purchase price
half day options available